The mission of Property Management Ministry (PMM) is to efficiently plan, operate and maintain the church’s premises, facilities and hardware to allow the establishment of a healthy church.
Our ministry was formed in Jan 2010. We have the obligation of providing a safe environment for worshiping to church members, and every visitor who steps into our church. This Ministry is made up of a team of dedicated brothers and sisters who work together to provide a safe & holistic atmosphere within the church.
• Study and make recommendations to church on property purchase and rental related matters.
• Recommend and supervise on renovation & expansion works.
• Carry out routine inspection & maintenance program, report defects, identify & approve repairs
(e.g. electrical system fault, lifts, plumbing systems, air-conditioners maintenance, furniture & hardware repair & replacement etc.)
• Maintain inventory list of hardware & its total current values.
• Ensure all real properties & certain hardware are effectively covered under insurances to generally protect the church against loss or damage of whatever nature.
• Provide a safe and sensitive security service to our members and guests by ensuring adequate drop
off/pick up, parking, as well as enabling security personnel to be a visual deterrent.
• Inspect the fire safety of the premises and organize fire drill. Plan and lead emergency evacuation. Plan and maintain CCTV, door access and alarm system.
• Take care of the church cleanliness, which includes pantry maintenance, hygiene protection, pest control treatment & organizing gotong-royong.
• Control & recommend adequate storage facilities.
• Purchase & maintain church vehicles.
• Arrange pick-up services and vehicles sharing timetable.
• Support each division on secretary related works, such as letter preparation, resolution,
safe keeping of important documents etc.
• Manage authorities’ fees, such as quit rent, assessment, utilities bills & licensing.
Leader: Richard Lim
Head of Committee: Liew Foo Heen
Property Acquisition & Renovation: Joshua Ang
Building Maintenance: Joseph Chua & Jeffrey Lim
Insurance: Liew Foo Heen
Security: Michael Lim, Simon Kong & Chris Chang
Janitorial: Jo Joe Tan & Esther
Transport: Leo Chong
Secretary: Michealle Low & Jason Cheong
Interested in being part of the property management team? We are looking for:
• Any enthusiast embarked in property industry and M&E profession.
• Security Team members.
Should you be interested to join us, click on the button: